COLLEGE CODE OF CONDUCT
As a christian school designed to be an example of Jesus Christ, we need to use the principles of the bible in our code of conduct. The school enforces these codes without compromise on a fair and consistence basis. the following codes of conduct are expected to be adhered to by all students if they are to attend our school.
A student of Christ The Redeemer’s College must agree to the following codes when on campus, while being transported to and from and while participating in school activities.
- To always respect those that are his/her adult and peer leaders(Council members) as long as he/she is not asked to violate God’s laws and principles of honesty and fairness.Heb 13:17
- To do his/her best in all school work and to ask for help and not settle for second best; to do his/her best to support school activities.1 Cor. 9:24
- To show true Christian love to all, to treat others as he/she would like to be treated, to show love to those that do not love him/her and not to be jealous of others.1 Cor. 13:4-8, Matt. 5:43-4
- To present Christ in his/her deeds, to be an example of Christ, to be honest and full of integrity.He/she will not steal, lie or cheat in any school project or activity.1 Tim. 4:12, Ex. 20:15,16,23
- To never use swear word, vulgarity or speech that demeans or gossips about others Eph. 4:29
- To never use or bring anything into the College that would be illegal, or abuse to others or to do anything that would be illegal or destroy the example or purposes of a Holy God, nor to do anything that would be offensive to the preaching of the gospel or teaching of the bible or to lead others astray. 1 Cor. 14:40
- To obey the rules of the school including the dress codes; and to handle his/her complaints according to approved procedures 1 Cor. 14:40