DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
The department of Mathematics was carved out of science department in September 2012 by the school management. This must have been as a result of the fact that the department can now stand on its own considering the staff strength and the performance of students in the subject [mathematics].
The subject available in the department are Mathematics for all the students and Further mathematics for senior school only.
The department has seven  competent and experienced staff. In terms of academic excellence student performance in the school cannot be underrated.
Since the department of Mathematics came into existence, students; performance has always been excellent over the years, both in internal and external examinations [JSCE and SSCE].
The department of Mathematics [subject room] is equipped to an enviable standards; with overhead projector interactive board and other instructional materials that aid effective teaching – learning process.
Students in the department are given one-on-one attention for better performance. This students-centred teaching / learning techniques have resulted in some of the achievements recorded in the department.
So far, they include
– Gold medal in 2016 National Mathematics Competition
– Gold medal in 2016 American Mathematics Competition
– 5th Best [Nigeria] in 2017 National Mathematics Competition
– Best overall in Nigeria 2018 National Mathematics Competition
– Best in Additional Mathematics in 2018 IGCSE
– Our Generation Foundation Mathematics Competition[Best in Sagamu L.G.A and Best ten  in Ogun State
More are still in the pipeline because God is our source of strength and knowledge in the department.