VICE PRINCIPAL (ACADEMICS)
The applicant is expected to be an education graduate, a master’s degree holder, and not less than ten years working experience, eight of which must be in a cognate managerial position.
The Vice Principal reports to the Principal of the College.
Candidate must be a Born Again Christian, a worker in an evangelical church.
Vice Principal Academics:
Master’s in Education (in any core academic teaching subjects), knowledge and certification in Curriculum studies will be added advantage
10 years in similar position or 8 years in management positions.
Philosophy of Christian Education; Biblical Worldview; Biblical Integration and Essentials of Effective Christian Schools.
Executive Skills Required:
- The candidate must be analytical and detailed oriented soft skills with excellent trouble shooting and problem solving abilities.
- Must have strong communication, leadership and management skills.
- Must be Pastoral in building relationships with staff, Parents and Students.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with word processing, PowerPoint and spreadsheet software programs.
- Proven management leadership skills while taking hands on implementation approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to articulate in a compelling fashion the College’s Mission and programmatic goals and achievements to stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with a team and building up the team to achieve good success.
- Ability to use considerable judgment, initiative and independence.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work comfortably with diverse populations with sensitivity to issues – Disabilities, HIV, etc.
- Ability to perform routine walking / standing during course of the day.
General Soft Skills in a nutshell
- Communication skills
iii. Growth Mindset
- Emotional Intelligence
- Active Listening
vii. Work Ethic/Integrity
viii. Computer communication an Informative Technology
All applications must be addressed to:
Christian College Nigeria.
Applications and supporting documents should be sent to :
Entry closes 22nd June, 2021.